Olly Richards con Italian Short Stories For Intermediate Learners: 8 Unconventional Short Stories to Grow Your Vocabulary and Learn Italian the Fun Way! (Italian Edition)
Italian Short Stories For Intermediate Learners: 8 Unconventional Short Stories to Grow Your Vocabulary and Learn Italian the Fun Way! (Italian Edition) por Olly Richards fue vendido por £2.39 cada copia. El libro publicado por Olly Richards Publishing. Contiene 244 el número de páginas.. Regístrese ahora para tener acceso a miles de libros disponibles para su descarga gratuita. El libro está disponible en PDF, epub, audiolibros y muchos más formatos. El registro fue libre.
Grow your vocabulary, perfect your grammar, and ignite your imagination with these eight unconventional Italian short stories for intermediate learners!
“What surprised me the most about these stories was [that] they’re genuinely really fun to read! I couldn’t put them down, and found myself dying to know the ending of each story!” - Hannah
In this book you will find:
- Short stories from a variety of compelling genres, from science fiction to historical thriller, expertly designed to help you progress from intermediate to advanced Italian
- Intriguing plots that will spark your imagination and keep you reading, while learning new vocabulary and improving your Italian comprehension
- Stories which are broken down into manageable chapters, so you can make progress without great difficulty reading
- A wide variety of grammar structures used throughout the stories, so you can master complex Italian tenses and verb forms in a natural way (instead of spending hours learning rules)
- Word lists at the end of each chapter give definitions of harder vocabulary and idiomatic expressions, so you can keep reading without getting stuck
- Natural dialogues throughout the stories, so you can learn real, spoken Italian while you read
- Regular plot summaries and comprehension questions make sure you understand every twist and turn of the plot. You can focus on the joy of reading in Italian, rather than struggling through dense text with no support
- An expert, five-step guide to reading Italian effectively, so you can become a better learner, and use reading as a tool to become fluent
Italian Short Stories for Intermediate Learners has been written especially for students at intermediate level (B1-B2 on the Common European Framework of Reference). The stories are written in carefully graded Italian that avoids much of the obscure vocabulary and ambiguous grammar that has frustrated you when you’ve tried to read Italian in the past.
With this book, you’ll have a sense of achievement and feeling of progress when reading. You’ll finally be able to enjoy reading in Italian, grow your vocabulary in a natural way, and improve your comprehension at the same time.
Based on extensive research into how people most enjoy and benefit from reading in a new language, you’ll no longer suffer from these common difficulties associated with reading Italian:
- Dull topics that are no fun to read
- Books so long you never reach the end
- Endless chapters that make you want to give up
- Impenetrable grammar that frustrates you at every turn
- Complex vocabulary that leaves you with your head buried in the dictionary
Instead, you can just concentrate on what you came for in the first place - enjoying reading and having fun!
If you’ve been learning Italian for a while, and are ready to take your skills to the next level, this is the book you need!
So what are you waiting for? Scroll up and grab your copy now!