Julie Adair King con Nikon D5500 for Dummies
Jump into photography and the Nikon D5500 with this easy–to–read guide
Armed with the new Nikon D5500 digital camera, but don′t know where to start? No problem! Nikon D5500 For Dummies is the definitive guide to helping newbies and aspiring photographers get up and running with this great DSLR camera. You′ll dive right in to using your camera in automatic mode, then build on this basic knowledge by learning about manual settings, exposure, and more advanced techniques that will have you taking great photographs in a flash. This easy–to–use guide combines the tips and tricks of a basic photography course with camera–specific guidance that will help you with the Nikon D5500′s basic settings, manual mode, WiFi connectivity, touchscreen interface, and so much more!
The Nikon D5500 is the perfect camera for a connected generation it offers the features of a DSLR with the connectivity of a smart phone and, but its high–quality photos go well beyond what you can snap from your phone. With this fun guide, you′ll take your photography to the next level!
- Get started with a roadmap of the Nikon D5500 controls and options for taking photos in automatic mode, with preset shooting modes, or in manual mode.
- Take a crash course on exposure and how to control it, along with lens and flash options of your camera
- Find out how to adjust color and focus, use manual settings, and take photos in scene mode and priority mode
- Pull all your newfound photography chops together to take better portraits, action shots, night photos, and outdoor shots
Nikon D5500 For Dummies is the guide you need to get up and running quickly and easily with your great new DSLR camera.
From the Back Cover
- Adjust your camera′s settings for maximum results
- Shoot right away in auto mode or get creative in manual mode
- Master the touchscreen and share your photos wirelessly
Take great digital photos in a flash
Want to make the most of your new Nikon D5500, but don′t know where to start? No problem! This is the definitive guide to helping aspiring photographers get up and running with this awesome DSLR camera. You′ll learn about manual settings, exposure, and more advanced techniques that will have you taking stunning photos in no time.
- Snap to it understand your camera′s picture settings, choose exposure modes, add flash, and change picture sizes and file types
- Take your best shot get a grip on focus and depth of field, master the color controls, and record movies
- After the fact explore playback features, work with picture files, and share your photos from your tablet or smartphone
- Customize it create your own menu and custom folders, add image comments, change the touchscreen functions, and so much more
Open the book and find:
- How to work the touchscreen features
- The lowdown on attaching a lens, installing a memory card, and more
- Tips for recording and editing your first movie
- Pro tips for shooting portraits and action shots
- Guidance on adjusting exposure and color
- Fun features to explore on a rainy day
- How to apply effects to existing images
Julie Adair King′s history as a digital photography author dates back to 1997 with the publication of the first edition of Digital Photography For Dummies. Since then she has authored over 50 books on digital photography, cameras, and photo editing and design software.